Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chit Chats

Sometimes I talk to myself.

Wow. That came out sounding like I was a whole lotta crazy.

But I betcha just can't wait to read more and see how crazy I really am?

Can you?

Nope. That's what I thought.

You just keep on reading.

More and more and more.

Waiting and wondering when I'll ever GET TO THE POINT

But alas, I like to see you squirm.

Not that I can actually see you.

I don't have cameras in your house

I'm seriously not creepy like that.

What was I talking about again?

Oh right. Talking to myself.

Okay - confession time.

I don't have multiple personalities. But I do manage to do my best thinking when I'm in the car. And sometimes I think better when I think outloud. It helps me to unjumble my thoughts and put my ducks in a row. Ducks being my thoughts, that is.

So sometimes when I'm driving I'm sorting through things that I'm thinking..and instead of killing my own ears screeching along to the radio quietly humming along in tune to a little diddy on the radio I'm actually working out the thoughts in my head. Out loud.

So next time you happen to pass my car and it LOOKS like I'm singing out loud, or perhaps I'm using some new fangled technology to use my hands free device so that I can talk to someone on my cell phone....you can be assured that I'm not distracted by any of these things.

I'm simply having a good old chat with myself.

And I swear, it's NOT in the crazy way.

Well....not in the TOO crazy way.

I hope.

1 comment:

  1. No really....we would be great friends. LOVE this post- sounds like ME!

    ReplyDelete