Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ball-O-Emo-Mess

I am a rather large ball of emotional mess these days.

I am angry, sad, frustrated and confused...at the best of times.

It looks as though my grandfather is dying, and I'm not convinced that it is necessary that this was the path that needed to be taken. Decisions have been made that I ethically and morally don't agree with. Things have been said that can never be taken back.

Since Friday, I have been shown again and again peoples true colours. I'm terrified because it makes me disgusted, frustrated and at odds with humanity.

I hate seeing the worst in people, even when they may deserve it.

But I have believed for a long time that the idea of karma exists.

That people get what they give in this world...that I have to continue to be the best person I can be because of this, despite everything that has happened in the last week.

I have to believe this because if I don't, I fear I may go insane.

Especially after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment