Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Momentary Pause

I have been rather busy..

I was at a conference out of town for most of the last week...

We have since returned..and have had an emotional few days with a very ill grandfather and some family members that I was already at odds with, who I'm now even more frustrated with.

After a scary few days, and a very long weekend filled with a lot of worry...the beloved grandfather now seems to be on the (slow) road to recovery...

I cannot believe that March starts tomorrow. So much has happened in February..and so much more is happening in March. We start making maple syrup soon..and I have A LOT of work to do for that. So much so that I need to get off blogger and get to bed, so that I can get up bright and early and get to work.

On a final note. Canada rocks my socks..and I knew we'd win that hockey game all along ;) Most gold medals ever in a winter olympics? Consider my socks rocked...RIGHT OFF.


█ ♥ █

Love. Love. Love.


Anywho - In true Canadian fashion...I apologize for the lapse...not that I'm really sure anyone noticed. I'll be back with (somewhat?) regularily scheduled blog posts in my little corner of the blogesphere in no time at all I'm sure.

For now, it's time to get some shuteye.

No comments:

Post a Comment