Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Paradise Falls

I was telling my cousin about making my 101 in 1001 list while I was attempting to compile it...and she was asking what sort of things were on it, how I was going to do this or that and the random chit chat that comes with all of these things.

Yadda yadda yadda.

So I picked a few off the list to tell her and she was like..oooh...fun! And generally thought that I had some pretty neat ideas on there. What can I say? I'm AM pretty awesome like that.

We talked about things on the list that she could help me to do (camping, going to a concert, etc. etc. etc.) and we left it at that. We went on the weekend watching movies, eating popcorn and generally enjoying each others company. After we watched 'Up' - which neither of us had seen before..we both talked about how we want to do so much more travelling - and how we needed to save up money to do that...to go to our own paradise falls. If you don't know what I'm refering to..go and rent that movie right now. So good.

Fast forward to a little while later when I arrive back at the house...to find that she has made this:







She's so super cute - and now we're saving our spare change to go on a fun trip together..destination not ENTIRELY decided - but mostly entirely decided..haha. Either way, there are some pretty sweet options in the mix. Perhaps one that will help me get number two, sixty-two, ninty-five, seventy or a number of others accomplished as well :)

As for you number twenty-six? Consider yourself STARTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment