Monday, February 8, 2010

Project Day Zero

I've been working on a list for a while now...things that I want to do, want to accomplish in my life. There are the general 'bucket list' lists of course - and I think that I've always sort of had one of those going in my head...but this list..it's more tangible.

It's written down.

It's measurable.

It's POSTED ONLINE so whole internet can yell at me and throw rotten fruit at me if I don't actually follow through. In other words - there's accountability.

I need deadlines, I need the stress and the pressure (although not too much please - just a little nudge is good) and I love crossing things off lists..

So I thought..why not?

A way to do things that I want to do AND I get the satisfaction of crossing something off a list? I'm SO in.

So anyways, if you're interested..you can find my list here for project day zero - I'll be crossing things off and making little notes as I go long...and I'm sure I'll be updating here with random stories of hilarity, near disaster and other ridiculousness that comes from my attempt to make it through the 101 tasks I've outlined for myself to do in the next 1001 days.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you! I'm so tempted to do this but I havent decided if Im committed enough..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amanda - Hopefully it goes well! I'm pretty excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your list. :-) mine is a slow motion progress.

    Chanel
    simplycomplicated.org

    ReplyDelete