Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tetris Addict

Sometimes I like to hide from the world.

When there is lots going on and tons for my brain to process...I hide.

Well, I don't REALLY hide. I'm here. I just...don't do much.

I sit on my computer and stare at the screen...I read books..I watch tv...I do anything to avoid thinking about the real world, real life or all of the things I should be doing.

One of my favourite ways to hide, to forget about the world...is to play tetris. I play and play and play...and forget everything else. I play so much that I don't even need to hit up my favourite online free tetris website...I just close my eyes before falling asleep and all I see is tiny little multi-coloured blocks falling down...and then I put them into place.

I don't need no stinkin' technology. My brain does it for me.

That being said...during my waking hours...I do play.

And lately - I play A LOT.

I would just like to point out how much hiding I must be doing...because..well..last night I sat down and played...and got the highest score I'm pretty sure ANYONE has ever gotten.

My previous high score was something like...level 40.



I must be stressed. Level 71? Seriously? I dare you to try and beat that. It takes a lot of stress and a lot of hiding..this I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment