Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's My Age Again?

So yesterday I was all "Let's write a post detailing why I sometimes feel like I'm seven"

Which wasn't actually about why I feel like I'm seven. But more just about why I don't feel like I'm in my mid-twenties and supposedly "grownup"

But then I had to run off to work. Which I suppose IS a grownup thing to do. Except that I only had like..five minutes left to get dressed and brush my teeth..so I ran and brushed my teeth. And pulled on some pants. I hear wearing pants helps to disguise you as a grownup. And then I walked downstairs and suddenly..

SNAP! ZAP! POP!

Which is not to be confused with Snap, Crackle, Pop - which would have been AWESOME.

It was definitely Snap! Zap! POP! that left my neck feeling like it decided to just call it quits.

Like, excruciating pain.

Can't turn your head to check your blind spot kind of pain.

Pretty sure it was my bodys way of laughing at me and going "Ha. You may feel immature and like a little kid and like you're way out in left field in those whole LIFE thang...but just so you know..next time you try to pretend that..I will make your body that of an 87 year old. Sucka"

So now I'm sitting here..alternating between heat and ice...and wondering where the heck I left my A535.

...I hear forgetfulness is (yet another) sign of aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment