Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happily Ever After

Today is my parents 39th wedding anniversary.

I KNOW.

THIRTY NINE?!

How is that even POSSIBLE?

I can't even FATHOM thirty-nine years, let alone being married that long.

I don't have much to say about the subject - except...holy crap...that's basically..crazy.

And since I'm just dumbfounded by the fact that they've been married THAT LONG (and subsequently thinking that I'd better throw them a party/get them an awesome present for NEXT year) I'm just going to go in for the win with a photo post. Including
some sweet oldschool photos.

Enjoy!


Then - A hippie wedding! Thirty-nine years ago today! Is it just me...or does it look like they're twelve and playing dressup?!



Then - Were parents even ever allowed to be this young?!



Then - My parents were so cool..they took pregnancy photos where my dad pretended to have a belly too. Foreshadowing...Maybe...haha! :P (Love you Dad!)




Now - hanging out in the gaudi park in Barcelona when they came to Europe to visit me :)



Now - My parents after we climbed a mountain at dawn in South Africa a couple years ago


So - that's that. Thirty nine years, a pile of adventures and stories, two of the best kids ever (I'm so modest.) and they're still together. I have no idea what else one could possibly ask for :)

Happy anniversary Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment