Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Special Delivery

This morning, amid chaos and confusion and frantic emails back and forth trying to sort of a wide array of things...

I got a special delivery :)




My lovely friend Carly sent me flowers for my birthday...they had called my cell phone yesterday to make sure I was home for the delivery..but I missed the call because I was driving to Guelph to take my cousin's husband back to school...and not recognizing the number...I neglected to call them back. I missed the call by seconds again this morning, and then they called my home number and asked if I'd be home for the next few hours...because they had a delivery from the flower store for me!

It was quite possibly the cutest, most unexpected lovely thing :) Totally made my day!! Thanks Carly! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment